The Leadership Exchange is a student organization devoted to improving the University of Kentucky by creating an environment in which individuals grow as persons and leaders. Leadership Exchange strives for its members to “lead from where they are,” enabling them to reach their full potential at a personal, organizational, and community level.
The Leadership Exchange program is a student- led organization committed to offering services campus-wide and statewide to accelerate individual leadership development. The ambassadors strive to offer opportunities for authentic leadership development through a variety of programs specialized for the needs of student organizations, individual students, other affiliates of the University of Kentucky and community members.
Applications will be available in Fall 2017.
Duties of the Leadership Exchange members:
- Focus on individual leadership development through creation of a personal leadership portfolio
- Assist with planning, promotion, and facilitation of leadership events for UK students
- Help student organizations grow through leadership workshops and OrgSync trainings
Benefits of becoming a member of Leadership Exchange:
- Develop relationships with other student leaders & organizations
- Develop a strong sense of personal leadership style
- Improve presentation and communication skills
- Have the unique opportunity to help other UK students “lead from where they are”
Workshops To Go
The Leadership Exchange will cater to your organizations needs and develop a workshop that is specific to your group. We will provide this service at your meeting place, and adjust the programs to make them work for you! To request a workshop, head to our office in the Center of Student Involvement. Our purpose is to strengthen your organization and all of its members in any way we can. Click here to request a Workshops To Go.
Follow us on tumblr for updates and anything leadership: leadershipxchange-blog.tumblr.com
Tweet us: @ukleadexchange