Looking to get involved and develop leadership and general life skills? These interactive workshops will consist of topics focused on personal development and making connections with other like-minded students at UK.
You can sign up for all of them or just the ones you’re interested in. BUT—if you attend 4 out of the 7 workshops, you will automatically receive an exclusive Leadership Exchange portfolio and be entered to win one of 2 $50 prizes added to your Plus Account. Dinner will also be served at each and every workshop!
To sign up for any of the Explore Leadership Workshops, please click here!
The workshops will be held for the Spring 2016 semester on Tuesdays from 5:00-6:00 pm in White Hall Classroom Building room 208. The dates/topics for the workshops are below:
- January 26th: “One Step Ahead” - Personal Accountability & Balancing Your Commitments, presented by the Leadership Exchange
- February 9th: “Privacy in a Digital World”- Online Safety & Privacy on Social Media, presented by Information Communication Technology
- February 23rd: Securing a Summer Internship- Panel of Employers/ Recruiters speak on “Importance of Getting an Internship Early & Their Ideal Candidate”
- March 8th : Transition To Independent Living: “Life After the Dorms”- presented by Student Apartment Managers & the Leadership Exchange
- March 29th: “The Ins & Outs of Interviewing” – presented by Beth Hanneman, Career Center
- April 12th: “Marketing the Future You”- Professional Image/Branding-- presented by Tori Amason, Office of Student Invovlement
For questions, please contact DeAnna Duffy at firstname.lastname@example.org.